I found a little sewing case. It wasn't the case so much that was the find, but what was inside. This was something else that kept me busy while the boys went swimming, then got put away.
Inside were lots of paper hexagons, some pins, and sewing cotton, all prepared for making hexagon flowers. As it was all ready, I made up a couple and a third has been started. Now I'll have to find the ones I've made previously, to see how many I have.
The boys sports sessions are starting up again this week, so maybe it will be a good time to make sure it's well stocked and take it into the car. Those extra hours can slowly add up.