I am still working through the shirt, removing parts that are too worn for sewing. The bits that can't be used for sewing will be used for making my next dog bed, the buttons have been cut off and will be going in my tin for use on other projects.
From the bottom half of the back, I've made another bag for the Dog Hampers. This is in a slightly different style. I've used a decorative stitch for securing the channel for the cord. and this time, there is only one drawstring that closes to one side. The contents will be the same as the first hamper.
I have some smaller scraps that will get my attention today and an idea is slowly growing in my mind for the remainder of the shirt fabric.