Before I succumbed, I did manage to finish another pair of socks. These are to fit UK size 6. This is the first time I've used Italian cast on, which makes for a comfortable rib.
Much as I'd like to knit some more socks, other things have jumped onto the needles. Hopefully, you'll get to see some of them later in the week.
For those interested in getting hold of back dated craft magazines and books, I'm updating the destash page. I cleared everything that was on there before and will be updating over the coming weeks. Do come back and check, there will be some fabric and other items to add in due course.