These were flowers I cut for a project and then decided not to use them, but I didn't want to throw them away, so decided to try and use them on card. I raided the button box and tied buttons to form the flower centres before using the iron to fuse them to the card. It worked quite well, I'm thinking I might have to do some more, planned ones this time.
As I was digging through one of my button tubs, I did think I should try and use some of them up for cards. I'm going to have to have a bit of a play and see if I can come up with some designs. It might have to be sooner rather than later as all these cards have already left for pastures new.