I had to change the way I was going to be making them this time. When I made mine, I sort of threw it all together and it worked, but the finish wasn't the best. For the lovely people that were going to spend their hard earned pennies on them, I needed to make sure it was of a much higher standard.
I picked out a fabric, and, as most people wanted them with the extra padding, I've added a layer of Dream Cotton batting. The shaped top has had all layers sewn together and overlocked, then encased inside the cord channel which was cut and added separately. It gives a much tidier finish, which I hope everyone will like.
Now I have the process in place, there will be more of these to come. Hopefully, the cheerful fabric will brighten someone's ironing day.