When I first opened the box and saw the contents, I didn't think it was going to take too long to get it all cut out. As soon as I started unpacking, I realised it wasn't going to be quite as quick as I'd been expecting. When I started cutting, I came across another problem, the fabric had no stability at all. I've now stocked up with a can of spray starch and it's made the process a whole lot easier.
You can see what other are working on. Fiona has picked out a lovely quilt and Janet has actually finished her project. You can see photos here. If you'd like to join in, it's not too late, some of us seem to have projects to keep us going for some time.