There was some rethinking to do for the skirt. With a circle skirt, you're restricted by the width of the fabric and, although it would have been slightly longer than the previous dress, it wasn't the length I wanted. Time to rethink the pattern. I abandoned the idea of a circle skirt and went for a straight skirt. I just used the width of the fabric, by the length I wanted.
I am quite pleased with how it turned out, even with the very obvious mistake. The eagle eyed among you might notice what it is, but, having worn it, I think only people that work with fabric will notice. Let me know if you spot the mistake.
Now, I've finished with the cream thread in the over locker, I'm going to thread it with the black and make a skirt. There is just enough of the fabric left to make a skirt and that will be another bolt of fabric gone from the crate. I'll have to start mulling over the next make.
Create With Loopy